Vacancy - Developer
Impendulo has two main sectors of the business: Insurance Premium Tax Services and Technology. Across both of these, we utilise technology in a massive way to make both our internal processes more efficient and to identify and take advantage of new revenue streams. We thrive off giving our employees the opportunity to develop and grow, exposing them to the various parts of the business.
We are looking for a developer to join our fast-growing team. They will be developing across both of the aforementioned parts of the business, including back-end, front-end and development on our API services.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can self discipline and has the ability to ‘own’ projects from start to finish.
• Is able to develop their own original ideas, as well as develop on existing ideas, to benefit themselves and the company.
• Has a passion for coding and takes pride in their work, with high attention to detail and is willing to go the extra distance to make what they build ‘just right’.
• 28 days holiday (incl. public and bank holidays) with an additional extended break over Christmas/New Year.
• Access to salary sacrifice benefits such as the Cycle to Work scheme.
• Flexible working including the ability to work from home.
• Generous pension scheme.
• Private Medical Insurance provided with VitalityHealth.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and we’ll contact you soon with further details.